STONEFIRE Grill was recently on KCAL 9 an gave away some Tips & Tricks for the PERFECT BBQ and we wanted to share them with YOU!
- Flavor! Start with the preparation. We love simple rubs and low temperature.
- Preheat the grill and make sure it is HOT for 20 to 30 minutes.
- Add some smokiness! We use Mesquite Wood to add smokiness to the meats. If you love it too, we suggest doing the same. Some great options are Oak or Hickory.
- Find a sauce YOU love. If you enjoy our Signature BBQ Sauce, stop by your local STONEFIRE Grill and pick some up!
- Separate the meats from the vegetables. Keep the grill clean and don’t cross-contaminate.
- Let it rest! Allow the meat to cool off for a few minutes before cutting it. This allows the meat to stay tender and juicy.
- Know your audience! What kind of sides does your family or friends like? Garlic Mashed Potatoes, Macaroni & Cheese and salads are wonderful options.
- Enjoy! Pair with your favorite beer, wine, soda or tea!
Getting hungry? With 8 locations across Southern California, including Los Angeles, Orange County and the San Fernando Valley, find the location closest to you for freshly prepared, simply delicious meals. Choose STONEFIRE Grill for all your Dine In, Takeout or Catering needs! Download the Ordering App for iPhone or Androids – or Order Online for even faster goodness!