Summer Concerts in Lakewood
Summer Concerts in Chatsworth
There will be food vendors around the park during the Summer Concerts on June 17, July 15, and August 19, but feel free to bring your own food to these events and/or to the Movie Series. STONEFIRE Grill Chatsworth is the perfect option to pick up and bring with you to the park. Please see our menu here!
Our Takeout will be packed to perfection and ready for you! Need paper plates, napkins and utensils? No problem! Just let us know and we’ll have that ready for you.
Now Open In Rancho Cucamonga!
STONEFIRE Grill Rancho Cucamonga is now open and we could not be more excited to be joining such a wonderful community! It has been a longtime coming and we are thrilled to be opened JUST in time for summer.
For those that are unfamiliar with STONEFIRE Grill, we are a fast-casual concept where our guests order at the front with our friendly Team, and seat themselves anywhere in our dining room. All of our meals are made from scratch using the freshest produce and family recipes. As well, we have plenty of family-style options your whole party can enjoy!
All of our items from our Dine In menu are available for Takeout, too! Plus, we offer Delivery + Catering services. Read on to learn more! Click here to view our menu.
As a fast-casual concept, our guests order food at the front of the restaurant with our friendly Team. From there, we invite our guests to sit anywhere they’d like in the dining room, and help themselves to utensils and beverages at our self-serve soda station. Each party is given a table tracker, which is to be placed flat on the tabletop. This works like a GPS, so our Team knows exactly where you’re sitting! Within a few minutes, our Team will start to deliver your meals. Although there are no set servers, our Team work together, so if anything is needed, simply let anyone know.
Looking to take items home? No problem! We have a separate entrance for our Takeout guests. To place a Takeout order, you can give us a call, download our app or order online! We’ll have your meals packed to perfection! Need plates, napkins and utensils? Let us know!
Deliveries & Catering
Hosting an event? We offer a separate Catering menu, which is priced per person, starting at $7.99. To learn more on our Catering services, visit www.stonefiregrill.com/catering.
About STONEFIRE Grill
Our restaurant comes from our own family to yours; they are a tribute to our mother, Mary Lou, for the meals and memories alike. Let the fire spread from our kitchen to your heart.
The summer of 2000 gave way to a new fast-casual dining concept envisioned by sisters, Mary and Maureen Harrigan. The result? Some of Southern California’s most vibrant and popular restaurants, STONEFIRE Grill. Veterans of full-service restaurant operations, the sisters longed for something different, an innovative move away from length dining experiences, transitioning instead towards a simpler approach focusing specifically on freshness, efficiency and value.
Today, our Team happily serves the greater Southern California community with eight, soon to be nine locations, and Mary and Maureen rely on a much bigger Team to accomplish the same goal freshly prepared and simply delicious meals for their Dine In, Takeout and Catering guests.
Much more than food, STONEFIRE is a part of the community in the truest sense. As a Company with values based in loyalty, teamwork and mutual support, each STONEFIRE Team, as well as the entire STONEFIRE Family, actively seeks opportunities to support those around them. Please feel free to contact us here to learn more about our company or how your Rancho Cucamonga business can partner with us!
We hope you are as excited as we are for you to have all of your STONEFIRE favorites a little bit closer to home!
Rancho Cucamonga, we look forward to serving YOU!
When the STONEFIRE Grill menu was written, now 10 years ago, we had our personal favorites. The BBQ Chopped Salad was so good and we knew it would be one of our most popular items. The Favorite Pizza was our at-home, Sunday night specialty, and we had high hopes it would also find a following in the restaurant. Little did we know that it would quickly win our guests over like it did!
What makes us smile today, though, are the ‘favorite menu items’ developed by the STONEFIRE team and our loyal guests over the years. Here’s a list of our Top 10 – the best, the most unusual and even some that have made it to the permanent STONEFIRE menu:
1. The BBQ Chopped…Every Way. Depending on the diet trend or the health regime you follow, the BBQ Chopped is recreated more ways than we can count! - Low Fat – Omit the cheese and tortilla strips and substitute BBQ sauce for Ranch dressing. - Low Carb – Well, this is harder, but omit the tortilla strips, corn and black beans and add extra chicken or tri tip - Vegetarian – Sub avocado for the chicken or tri tip, or leave it ‘as is’ without meat.
2. Lemon Garlic Chicken Breast – Another popular item to modify, and here are a few ways: - No skin, heavy garlic (my choice!) - ‘As is’ and add artichokes (we call it ‘Oscar’s Chicken’ for our long time team member’s favorite)
3. Our two vegetarian pastas, with marinara and pesto are my kid’s favorites. They liked them so much growing up that they ate them together, and from this strange combination, we created ‘Tomesto’, both sauces served side by side. Ask us to bake it with mozzarella and you will have it ‘Justin’s Way’.
4. In West Hills, our team raved about making our salmon ‘lemon garlic’. We hesitated, but they persisted and offered it to our guests as an option. Soon it became so popular that we added it to the menu, but didn’t know that it would stand the test of time. It is now one of our best sellers, and I must admit, it is GOOD!
5. Asian Chicken Salad – sub the Sesame Glazed Salmon for the chicken. Delicious. In fact, our salmon has become a very popular substitution for chicken or tri tip on any of our salads!
6. The Breadsticks – our team dips them in ranch, BBQ sauce, in a combination of the two, marinara, in Chile Lime Vinaigrette and most unusual, our Caesar dressing. This one is a little strange for me, but those that love it are passionate. Try it and YOU be the judge!
7. Vegetarians find their way through our menu with ease. Our Poblano Chicken Wrap (no chicken) is a favorite, as are almost all of our salads and wraps without the meat. Adding extra avocado or some cheese are two easy ways to better accommodate the non-carnivore in you!
8. Not that this one is particularly appealing to me, but just so you can see how our guests have fun with the STONEFIRE menu, here’s one that comes from a long time Valencia customer-turned-employee, Marsha. She would take any number of our salads and ask the kitchen to substitute Cowboy Beans for the chicken or tri tip. Any takers?
9. Talk about ‘value’! I’ve seen this one time and again, and if you’re looking for a light lunch on a budget, here’s a tip. Just as many of our lovely senior women do, get together at STONEFIRE, split a small salad four ways, order some water and leave well fed for about $2 per person. Works for us!
10. I could go on, but there’s one item left to discuss. It’s being pushed heavily by the STONEFIRE team as their absolute favorite. Whether it makes it to the menu or not remains to be seen. We call them ‘Cinnamon Sticks’, our freshly-baked breadsticks rolled in melted butter and cinnamon sugar. Hey, the competition may serve up something similar, but trust me, there’s no comparison. Served with a side of our cream cheese frosting (yes, the same deliciousness that covers our Carrot Cake), these things are ‘Cinnful’ but ridiculously good!
Enough from me, let’s hear what your favorites are.
STONEFIRE was excited to be a part of FOX 11’s Weekend Roundup this morning with food and fun expert, Mar Yvette! We had the opportunity to feature The Works, which includes: 4 Whole Chickens, 3 Whole Tri Tips, 2 Large Salads (Garden, Greek, Caesar or Cartwheel), 4 Large Sides or 2 16″ two-topping Pizzas and 36 breadsticks…all for just $189.99! Feeding a group of 20 or more has never been easier.
Thanks to Mar Yvette, Steve Edwards, Maria Sansone and the entire team at My Fox LA/Good Day LA for having us!
March Madness is upon us! Tune into CBS/KCAL today, March 27th at 2:00pm to learn how to effortlessly plan and serve a delicious STONEFIRE meal to your large group.
Our very own, Justin Lopez, will be featuring both our Works Package and BRAND new Golden State Kale Salad as healthy and value oriented options for your party.
The Works Package feeds 20 or more at just $169.99! The package includes:
4 Whole Chickens
3 Whole Tri Tip
2 Large Salads
4 Large Sides or 2 16” Two-Topping Pizzas
Our Golden State Kale Salad is new to the STONEFIRE menu, and offers a healthy but delicious option to any meal. Made with the freshest ingredients, our Golden State Kale is hard to resist.
Chopped kale, red cabbage, cucumber, golden raisins, roasted chickpeas, avocado, Lemon Tahini Dressing.
Tell us your thoughts by tweeting us @stonefiregrill!
Italian Chopped Salad with Chicken (petite)
Spinach Salad (petite)
12″ Cheeseless Grilled Veggie Pizza
Mesquite BBQ Boneless Chicken Breast (a la carte)
1/2 Mesquite BBQ Tri Tip Roast (a la carte)
1/2 lb. Sesame Glazed Salmon (a la carte)
Seasonal Grilled Vegetables with Feta cheese (small)
Cowboy Beans (single)
For even more information, check out our Healthy Alternatives by clicking here.
Are these our only ‘healthy’ options? Not at all! Simply ask a STONEFIRE team member for some of their personal favorites. Why these items and not our entire menu? This is certainly something we’re working towards at STONEFIRE, as we love to provide our guests with everything possible to ensure the best dining experience, but here is a little more information on what is currently required.
Here’s to healthy options at STONEFIRE Grill!
Back in the late ’90s, when we first started to conceptualize STONEFIRE Grill, we had a vision of what we wanted. We focused on three main components that would soon define STONEFIRE. Simplified service with varied menu choices, takeout and catering, all offering delicious food and value to our guests, would set us apart from the rest.
We began with our service. At STONEFIRE, we veer away from the traditional restaurant staff. That means no hosts or hostesses and no exclusive servers. We decided to adopt a model that allowed our guests to pay first, collect condiments, utensils and beverages, take a seat and let us do the rest. At the time, it was rare and usually only done by fast food restaurants, but over the course of 10 years, what is now known as ‘fast-casual’ dining, our service style, has become very popular. We were very unique at the time we opened in 2000 and our guests, slightly confused at first, began to catch on and love it! STONEFIRE provides an opportunity to enjoy a very fast meal without waiting for a final bill and the traditional gratuity. Any tips left are divided amongst all of our non management team evenly, which encourages them all to work together. We also designed the restaurant to feel like a comfortable extension of home, and if our guests decide to stay to enjoy our atmosphere and each other, that is welcomed, too.
Our menu was created to encourage frequent visits, offering a good variety of freshly prepared and simply delicious choices. We were and often continue to be shocked and surprised that our idea is reality! We regularly have guests that visit us several times per week. Yesterday in Thousand Oaks, a wonderful older gentleman reminded me that we met our opening week. He told me that since then, he spends more time in STONEFIRE than any of our management team! We love it.
‘Takeout’ was a word growing up that I only identified with Chinese food. In my home, with lots of mouths to feed, my mom gave us a very rare treat with Chinese takeout or an occasional pizza. Today, takeout meals have become a part of our lifestyle. Over the years, many restaurants have begun to offer meals to-go, but I still strongly insist, nobody does it as well as STONEFIRE! Wanting our kitchen to be an extension of our guests’ kitchens, we focus on meals for families and individuals that are just what you might make at home after a visit to the grocery store. STONEFIRE eliminates the shopping and cooking, providing exceptional meals at value prices. Our fresh salads, grilled meats, tasty side items and more provide time-saving alternatives for our busy lives. Our takeout continues to grow with each location we open and we are happy and proud to cook for all of you, our guests.
A catered meal was another foreign concept to me growing up. I associated ‘catering’ with fancy meals for weddings and elegant parties that only certain people could afford. Knowing that many of us would love to have an event or party ‘catered’ but don’t typically like the high cost associated with it, we developed a simple and delicious catering menu using our menu items. We train our team members to cater a party for any occasion – weddings, birthdays, office events, company picnics, showers and simple gatherings. Our catering has become so popular that it was featured on the Style Network for a great catered meal on a budget. We never pretend to be fancy, just efficient, affordable and delicious! Last Saturday, STONEFIRE served as the caterer for 12 weddings throughout Los Angeles and Orange County along with several other celebrated events throughout the day. Whatever your need may be, we are excited to be a part of it!
The next time you are in the mood for a great meal, visit us and we’ll make it for you. Call ahead and pick it up, or for those times when you need us to come to you, let’s plan together so we can be there for you.
Three restaurants in one. That is STONEFIRE Grill!
We look forward to seeing so many of you tomorrow in Valencia as we celebrate 10 YEARS STRONG.
The deliciousness continues to grow at STONEFIRE Grill with some healthy and tasty additions to the menu this week. Our list of market fresh salads now totals 18, and here’s some more information about the 3 new creations we’re offering to our health-conscious, foodie, and yes, gluten-free guests too:
ROASTED CORN & ARUGULA – Wild arugula, roasted corn, grape tomatoes, avocado, toasted walnuts, Parmesan cheese, Tomato Basil Vinaigrette.
GOLDEN STATE KALE – Chopped kale, red cabbage, cucumber, golden raisins, roasted chickpeas, avocado, Lemon Tahini dressing.
THE A.B.G. – Wild Arugula, fresh beets, Gorgonzola cheese, toasted walnuts, Balsamic Vinaigrette.
Did you know that you can substitute spinach, wild arugula or chopped kale on any of our 18 salads? For more information on these healthy options, check out www.stonefiregrill.com/menu/salads.