1. Remove pizza dough from the containers, dusting lightly with flour to keep them from sticking. Save some flour for steps 3 and 5. Place the dough on a clean plastic cutting board, and let it proof until it reaches room temperature (about an hour).
2. Prep your toppings!
3. Preheat oven to 400° F for 20 minutes. Use a pizza stone or your favorite sheet pan and lightly dust the surface with a little bit of the provided flour.
4. Remember to use room temperature, relaxed dough. If your dough is still too stiff, let it sit for 15 minutes, covered with a dish towel.
5. Carefully pick up the dough, dust again lightly with flour, and press out with your finger tips until it’s an even 8” circle.
6. Gently drape the dough over the top of your knuckles, using your fists and gravity. Keep rotating the dough until you’ve stretched each side into an even circle.
7. Lay the dough out onto your pizza stone or sheet pan. Your goal is to end up with a round 11-12” pizzas.
8. Spread the pizza sauce, sprinkle mozzarella and add your favorite toppings!
9. Place in the oven on the middle rack for 12-15 minutes. Watch carefully for the cheese and crust to begin bubbling and caramelizing.
10. Remove from oven and carefully place onto a cutting surface. Let rest for 2-3 minutes before serving