1. Preheat oven to 400°F.
2. While preheating, take Mac & Cheese from the refrigerator and place on the counter to bring to room temperature.
3. Place covered Mac & Cheese in the oven on the middle rack.
4. Cook for 40 minutes. Remove cover and cook for an additional 15 minutes until golden brown. The internal temperature should reach 165° F.
5. Chop green onions and place in small bowl.
6. Carefully chop serrano chiles and place in small bowl. We recommend using gloves when handling them. Leave the seeds in for a spicier topping or remove for a milder one. Remove gloves and/or thoroughly wash your hands before moving to the next step.
7. Heat a non-stick skillet and add tri tip for about 4-5 minutes or until hot.
8. Serve Mac & Cheese and garnish with your favorite toppings!