1. Peel and dice potatoes into ½” cubes and place in a 2 quart sauce pan with cold water. Bring to a boil and let simmer for about 6 minutes or until tender.
2. Drain potatoes thoroughly and brown in a nonstick pan with a little bit of olive oil and salt & pepper to taste. We like ours with some diced onion in the pan, too! Continue to cook until the potatoes have started to brown.
3. Place bacon flat on a sheet pan and cook in the oven at 350° F for 12-15 minutes or until crispy. Transfer to a paper towel to remove excess bacon fat and let cool.
4. Dice 2-parts tomato to 1-part onion with chopped cilantro and serrano chile to taste. Use gloves when prepping the chile and be careful! Add a pinch of salt and mix thoroughly.
5. Whisk 2 eggs per burrito with salt & pepper to taste. Scramble with a touch of oil or butter.
6. Heat flour tortilla in large pan, and once both sides are hot (but not crisp), add cheese so that it begins to melt.
7. Remove tortilla from pan and add all ingredients evenly. Roll and enjoy with our homemade salsa on the side!