STONEFIRE Catering: End of Season Sport’s Banquet
Fall is a busy time of year for everyone. Not only does it mark the start of a new school year, but fall sports, such as football, soccer and cross country, also fill the calendar with practices and games. Seeing one’s favorite sport come to an end for the season is always a little bitter-sweet for the athlete. However, there’s no better way to mark the end of a successful season than with a celebratory banquet and who better to help with that than the friendly staff at your nearby STONEFIRE Grill?
At STONEFIRE Grill, we know that delicious food is key to any memorable occasion and our menu is full of delicious, healthy food that will be the icing on the cake for your end-of-season celebration. Our catering service is designed to make it easy for your team’s banquet planner. We offer pick-up, delivery or full-service catering depending on the number of people expected to attend your event. You’ll start by requesting an online quote for your event with our online catering form. Every detail that we need to know is included on the form so you won’t need to worry about forgetting anything important. Once you have submitted your request for an online quote, a friendly staff member from your nearest STONEFIRE location will call to confirm your request and establish a catering contract with you for your upcoming event.
Planning the Catering Menu for a Sports Banquet
Our Catering Specialists will help you plan the menu for your event. We know that when it comes to feeding athletes, offering healthy cuisine is important. At STONEFIRE Grill, we offer several lean protein options along with vegetables, salad and a variety of other sides. Here are a few sample menus to offer an idea of how we can tailor the cuisine for a specific sport.
It’s no secret football players know how to eat. When hosting for an entire football team and their families, be prepared for bottomless stomachs. You will want to provide plenty of protein and don’t even think about skimping on dessert. Here are our recommendations:
- Baby Back Ribs are one of our crowd pleasers and are perfect for large groups. Our ribs are finished over a live mesquite fire with our Signature BBQ sauce. Our 2 Slabs of Ribs Crowd Pleaser comes with a large salad and 18 freshly baked breadsticks.
- Baked Rigatoni with meat sauce is a thick and hearty pasta topped with a tomato based meat sauce sure to satisfy the hungriest football player. All of our Pasta Meals come with a large salad and 8 Freshly Baked breadsticks.
- Cowboy Beans make a perfect side dish to our tasty baby back ribs.
- Our Famous Fudge Brownies are the perfect dessert to finish off this football feast. They are rich and chocolatey with a sprinkling of powdered sugar on top.
For our soccer teams, we recommend a balance of lean protein and carbohydrates. Soccer players require stamina on the field as well as muscle strength to support the explosive moves that soccer demands. Here are our recommendations for your soccer team:
- Our Macaroni & Cheese is a thick, cheesy and flavorful pasta that everyone loves. The Pasta meal is served with a large pasta, small salad and freshly baked breadsticks providing a healthy dose of carbohydrates to support the running needs of a soccer player.
- Our Boneless Chicken Breast and Tri Tip are a great way to balance out the carbohydrates. When hosting a large soccer team and their families, we recommend ordering both the mesquite BBQ and Lemon Garlic Chicken as well as the Mesquite BBQ and Pepper Garlic Tri Tip. These are sure to please your large crowd.
- STONEFIRE’s Pepperoni or Italian Sausage pizzas would be a great addition to the menu providing a great balance of protein and carbs in one simple dish, complimented with one of our delicious salads on the side.
- STONEFIRE’s Incredible Carrot Cake is the perfect dessert to top off your soccer menu.
For those Cross Country athletes celebrating with us, we recommend a menu that is heavy on the carbohydrates, complimented with lean proteins and roasted vegetables on the side. Here is a sample menu:
- A variety of pasta meals such as Macaroni and Cheese, Marinara, and Tomesto, which offers both our Pesto & Marinara. All served with fresh breadsticks and your choice of Garden, Ceasar, Cartwheel or Greek Salads.
- From the Grill Menu, we recommend the whole chicken, and the tri tip, as well as our salmon available with either the lemon garlic or sesame glaze.
- At STONEFIRE Grill, we offer a number of delicious side dishes of roasted vegetables that are the perfect compliment to the lean proteins on your menu. STONEFIRE’s Roasted Vegetables include roasted red peppers, tomatoes, mushrooms and zucchini topped with Feta Cheese. Our Whole Roasted Cauliflower is another favorite topped with Lemon Tahini and chopped parsley.
- We’ll top off the delicious meal with a large order of our Sandy’s Cookie. A delicious oatmeal-based cookie with Heath Bar, chocolate chips and walnuts. A great, light dessert perfect for runners. YUM!
Each of these menu options offer optimal nutrition for young athletes whether they’re in-season, in between seasonal sports or finishing their athletic season.
For those athletes with special dietary needs, you can consult the Nutritional Information tab on our website for more specific nutritional information as well as our vegan, vegetarian and gluten-free options.
Finalizing the Catering Details
Once your menu has been finalized, our staff will handle all of the details from plates, cutlery and serving utensils to the delivery if needed. If you are expecting thirty or more people for your sports banquet, STONEFIRE Grill will provide full-service catering as well. It is our desire that you receive exceptional service from the first phone call until the last person leaves the event.
Here at STONEFIRE Grill, we love being involved in the communities we serve so when you trust us to cater your end-of-season sports banquet or any other community event, you will find that we are just as committed to the success of your event as you are.
Whether you’re having a banquet catered, dining in or using our take-out, our philosophy is always the same: QUALITY FARE + EXCEPTIONAL SERVICE + VALUE PRICING.
As you anticipate the end of your student’s athletic season and how you’d like to celebrate the occasion, call STONEFIRE Grill. Our menu offers a number of healthy choices that will benefit your athlete and our catering service makes it easy to put all the details in place. Our staff is eager to help you make your event a memorable and great success!