We know that planning an event takes thought, time and care! Here are a few expert tips to set the table for your guest to enjoy a delicious meal.
Our freshly prepared salads all come un-tossed* with some ingredients and dressings on the side. We provide extra dressing, and a little bit goes a long way. Start with a small amount of dressing, or let your guests dress their own salad. Be sure to mix dressings thoroughly before adding to your salad.
*Salads can come pre-tossed upon request.
- Casear Salad – Our Creamy Ceasar dressing is full of flavor! We recommend a very small amount of dressing to start.
- BBQ Chopped Salad – Be sure to add the tortilla strips after the salad is tossed to make sure they stay crunchy.
- Garden Salad – This salad comes with your choice of dressing and is naturally vegan and gluten free!
All of our delicious pastas are prepared with homemade sauces for a taste of home. Be sure to mix pasta to ensure all sauce is distributed equally. Add extra sauce to taste!
- Pesto Pasta – Our pesto pasta is served with extra basil and Parmesan cheese, be sure to sprinkle some extra cheese and basil for exceptional taste.
- Baked Rigatoni with Meat Sauce – Top with chopped parsley.
Our signature sides are crafted to be perfect compliments to your meal.
- Garlic Mashed Potatoes – Top with green onions before serving.
- Nutty Coleslaw – Mix dressing, then lightly toss coleslaw and add peanuts to taste.
From the Grill
Slowly cooked overnight for a tender and delicious result. Finished over a live mesquite fire with our signature BBQ sauce or with extremely high heat in a variety of flavorful preparations.
- If you have multiple items from the grill, start with lighter fare, like chicken and salmon, and end with heartier proteins like tri tip and baby back ribs.
- Lemon Garlic Chicken – top with chopped basil and parsley.
- Pepper Garlic Tri Tip – top with Gorgonzola and recover pan to allow butter to melt, or leave it on the side for guests who may not want it
- BBQ Sauce – extra BBQ sauce is always a great addition to your table. We like ours at room temperature or warmed up just before serving.