DUE TO THEIR POPULARITY, PLEASE CALL FOR AVAILABILITY.
MORE #STONEFIRECARES KITS BEING MADE BY THE MINUTE!
NOW MORE THAN EVER, OUR KITCHEN IS YOUR KITCHEN
Choose from three delicious options. Each meal kit generously feeds 4-5 people. DIY raw ingredients and Stonefire signatures to turn #StayHome time into quality time.
Offering breakfast, lunch and dinner options, #StonefireCARES Kits are the perfect solution to empty grocery shelves for a nutritious meal for the whole family.
Breakfast Burrito ($25)
- Dozen Market-Fresh Eggs
- Serrano Chile
- Black Beans
- Shredded Cheese
- Homemade salsa
- Flour Tortillas
It’s A Pizza Party ($28)
- 3 Fresh Pizza Dough Balls
- Homemade Pizza Sauce
- Canadian Bacon
- Fresh Pineapple
- Dusting Flour
- Large Garden salad
- Ranch or Balsamic Dressing
D.I.Y Mac & Cheese Bar ($35)
- Ready-to-bake Mac & Cheese
- Chopped BBQ Tri Tip
- Serrano Chile
- Large Garden Salad
- Ranch or Balsamic Vinaigrette Dressing
Every Night is for Tacos ($38)
- 1.5 lbs. Marinated Chicken
- 12 Corn and 12 Flour Tortillas
- Shredded Cheese
- Homemade Salsa & Guacamole
- Large Caesar Salad
- Tortilla Strips
- Creamy Caesar Dressing
- 3 Chicken
- 3 Beef
- 3 Pork
- 3 Cheese
Chips + Salsa + Guacamole ($12)
- Pint of Homemade Salsa
- Pint of Homemade Guacamole
- Freshly Made Tortilla Chips
Just need some groceries? Stonefire has you covered! Our #MarketBailoutBag is filled with grocery essentials for you to create your own meal! Be sure to add on a whole tri tip, chicken, or slab of ribs to complete your meal!
- 1 Dozen Eggs
- 1 Gallon Milk
- 1 lb. Butter
- 1 Loaf Sourdough Bread
- 1 Head Romaine Lettuce
- 2 Onions
- 2 Avocados
- 2 lbs. Potatoes
- 2 lbs. Tomatoes
- 1 lb. Carrots
- 3 Apples
- 3 Oranges
- 2 Rolls Toilet Paper
With locations across Southern California, including Los Angeles, Ventura County, Orange County, the Inland Empire and the San Fernando Valley, find the location closest to you for freshly prepared, simply delicious meals.
Click here to see our updated menu and here for our updated hours of operation.
At Stonefire Grill, our purpose is to be a community gathering place, a trusted neighborhood restaurant where clean, quality and nourishing meals are served. As we live and work through the impact COVID-19 has on our Southern California communities, we are here and stand ready to serve you.
Our dedicated internal task force is monitoring the outbreak closely, staying up to date with all CDC, WHO and local public health official recommendations to keep our guests, team members and community safe. At a time where you are making important decisions for your loved ones, we will work even harder keep your trust and confidence in us.
The following outlines active measures we are taking:
Convenience & Ease of Use
- As the situation evolves, we will make the necessary changes to our business such that choosing Stonefire is as easy as ever.
- We encourage you to order takeout and delivery via order.stonefiregrill.com. Our online delivery partners are also ready to serve the comfort of Stonefire directly to your front door.
- Should you prefer to stay in your car to pick up your meal, order online, simply call us upon arrival, and we will bring your takeout meal directly to your vehicle.
- If your upcoming catering plans require specialized packaging, please let us know, and we will do our best to make it happen.
- We continue to adhere to strict sanitation protocols. We routinely audit our own cleaning practices via an independent third party.
- Effective immediately, we are removing salt & pepper shakers from our tables. In addition, all plates, cutlery and condiments will be served to you in the dining room rather than being available for self service.
- All of our team members are focused on additional cleaning and sanitation procedures above and beyond our daily operating standards, especially in high touch and traffic areas.
- Our team members are trained, certified and accountable to food sanitation standards, including proper hand washing and hygiene. We have added designated hand sanitizing areas throughout each of our restaurants for our guests and teams alike.
- We wear gloves as mandated by the Department of Public Health.
- We require that our team members stay home if they are not feeling well.
We thank you for your continued trust in us. We are confident in the safety, value and wholesome quality we serve daily.
If you have any questions, comments or concerns, please contact us.
The Stonefire Grill Family