At Stonefire Grill, our purpose is to be a community gathering place, a trusted neighborhood restaurant where clean, quality and nourishing meals are served. As we live and work through the impact COVID-19 has on our Southern California communities, we are here and stand ready to serve you.
Our dedicated internal task force is monitoring the outbreak closely, staying up to date with all CDC, WHO and local public health official recommendations to keep our guests, team members and community safe. At a time where you are making important decisions for your loved ones, we will work even harder keep your trust and confidence in us.
The following outlines active measures we are taking:
Convenience & Ease of Use
- As the situation evolves, we will make the necessary changes to our business such that choosing Stonefire is as easy as ever.
- We encourage you to order takeout and delivery via order.stonefiregrill.com. Our online delivery partners are also ready to serve the comfort of Stonefire directly to your front door.
- Should you prefer to stay in your car to pick up your meal, order online, simply call us upon arrival, and we will bring your takeout meal directly to your vehicle.
- If your upcoming catering plans require specialized packaging, please let us know, and we will do our best to make it happen.
- We continue to adhere to strict sanitation protocols. We routinely audit our own cleaning practices via an independent third party.
- Effective immediately, we are removing salt & pepper shakers from our tables. In addition, all plates, cutlery and condiments will be served to you in the dining room rather than being available for self service.
- All of our team members are focused on additional cleaning and sanitation procedures above and beyond our daily operating standards, especially in high touch and traffic areas.
- Our team members are trained, certified and accountable to food sanitation standards, including proper hand washing and hygiene. We have added designated hand sanitizing areas throughout each of our restaurants for our guests and teams alike.
- We wear gloves as mandated by the Department of Public Health.
- We require that our team members stay home if they are not feeling well.
We thank you for your continued trust in us. We are confident in the safety, value and wholesome quality we serve daily.
The Stonefire Grill Family