We’re proud to offer a variety of menu items complete with nutritional information via Healthy Dining and HealthyDiningFinder.com. Our Healthy Alternatives menu includes:
Italian Chopped Salad with Chicken (petite)
Spinach Salad (petite)
12″ Cheeseless Grilled Veggie Pizza
Mesquite BBQ Boneless Chicken Breast (a la carte)
1/2 Mesquite BBQ Tri Tip Roast (a la carte)
1/2 lb. Sesame Glazed Salmon (a la carte)
Seasonal Grilled Vegetables with Feta cheese (small)
Cowboy Beans (single)
For even more information, check out our Healthy Alternatives by clicking here.
Are these our only ‘healthy’ options? Not at all! Simply ask a STONEFIRE team member for some of their personal favorites. Why these items and not our entire menu? This is certainly something we’re working towards at STONEFIRE, as we love to provide our guests with everything possible to ensure the best dining experience, but here is a little more information on what is currently required.
Here’s to healthy options at STONEFIRE Grill!
Where did you first enjoy STONEFIRE Grill? Most would say it was at their nearest STONEFIRE location, but for some, this life changing event may have been at a wedding, work event, or even a party! What I’m getting at is – STONEFIRE Grill is known not only for our fast-casual dining experience or quick and easy takeout, but for our exceptional catering as well!
Whether for a family party of 30, or a wedding of 300, STONEFIRE Grill handles these events with the utmost professionalism, and guarantees the same great tasting food you’d expect in the restaurant. Don’t tell anyone, but there are even a couple items that are available only for caterings and deliveries!
Here are some upcoming events that we’re excited to cater:
- Cystic Fibrosis Foundation Fundraiser on Wisteria Lane!
- That’s right! On the set of your favorite show, Desperate Housewives, we will be catering a fundraiser to raise money for the Cystic Fibrosis Foundation on April 16th, 2011. For ticket and general information, click here
- Hollywood Charity Horse Show
- Hosted by William Shatner, this event on April 30th, 2011 will be quite exciting. The fundraiser aids many charities, and we’ll be there to serve! Check out what Mr. Shatner’s up to here, and be sure to watch out for much more from him and us next month.
- Pastoral Conference
- We have catered this event for over 5 years, which is pretty impressive considering that we serve approximately 3,500 guests! Now that’s a lot of great food!
- Habitat for Humanity
- This organization leaves its mark in countless communities- usually a new home, built by volunteers! All that building can work up an appetite, which is why we will be catering for them at the end of March! If you’d like to get involved, here is the place to do it.
As you can see, there’s a lot going on under the surface at STONEFIRE Grill. If you’d like to learn more about our catering services, click here and check out the web page. Or, even better, call 888.649.5783 and ask for Elly Salter!
– Truman, Intern