Kick Off Summer with STONEFIRE Grill
It’s hard to believe that it’s already May and that summer is just around the corner. As we usher in the month of May, we anticipate the celebration of Memorial Day, marking the official start of summer. Whether you host a big annual BBQ or you tend to be a little more spontaneous with your weekend plans, remember, STONEFIRE Grill can help make it a great kick-off to summer no matter how big of a group you may be hosting.
Big Group BBQ
If you’re one to host a large Memorial Day gathering and invite the whole neighborhood, then you might consider letting STONEFIRE Grill cater your Memorial Day BBQ. Our online Catering Menu makes it easy for you to plan your menu for the day. We offer catering packages that are priced per person, starting at $7.99; so if you’re planning to feed the whole neighborhood, we’ve got YOU covered.
Here are some menu ideas to get you started.
- Appetizers- Appetizers are a great way to kick-off any gathering. Start with one of STONEFIRE’s delicious appetizers like our famous BBQ Meatballs. They come in two varieties, our Signature or our Spicy variety.
- Main Course- Follow-up your appetizers with one of our Signature Selection catering packages. Start with “The Trio” which includes Boneless Chicken breast, Tri Tip, and Baby Back Ribs. Add a Garden salad, Cowboy Beans and our Freshly Baked Breadsticks that are included with all of our Signature Catering packages.
- Dessert- Of course no BBQ can go without dessert and we’ve got some great options but Our Incredible Carrot Cake is the perfect finishing touch for your neighborhood Memorial Day BBQ!
Placing your catering order is easy. Call us 48 hours in advance of when you will need your food and we’ll have it ready for you. You can choose either pick-up or delivery and if you’re expecting 30 or more guests, we can even provide full service at your BBQ.
BBQ on a Whim
If your Memorial Day gatherings are a bit more spontaneous, we can help you with that too. Our Crowd Pleaser menu items are a great way to feed 6 or more people for those more impromptu gatherings with family and friends. Here’s a sample menu that’s sure to please everyone:
- Whole Tri Tip & Full Slab of Ribs – It’s really not a summer BBQ without ribs and STONEFIRE Grill’s are always a hit. Our baby back ribs are slow roasted and then finished over a live mesquite fire. Pair these with an order of our Pepper Garlic Tri Tip topped with Gorgonzola butter…… it just doesn’t get any better. Plus, our Crowd Pleasers come with your choice of a large salad and 18 of our freshly baked bread sticks.
- Add a couple of sides to this such as our Whole Roasted Cauliflower and a large order of our Garlic Mashed Potatoes for the perfect complement to your meal.
- Our Heavenly Cheesecake topped with fresh blueberry sauce is the perfect way to top off this delicious summer menu.
Impromptu gatherings are not a problem with STONEFIRE Grill. Simply place your order online to be picked up at the location nearest you and we’ll have everything ready when you need to pick up your food.
Fun in the Sun
If you’re one who likes to head out for some fun in the sun over Memorial Day Weekend, here’s a great menu plan that will make your mini-getaway easy and tasty.
Start with one of STONEFIRE’s many delicious sandwiches like the BBQ Chicken Wrap filled with Mesquite Grilled Chicken, avocado, red onion, lettuce and tomato all wrapped in a flour tortilla.
Another great option is to order from our catering menu. Start with a small order of Chips, Salsa and Guacamole which would be a perfect complement to our South of the Border Wrap which is available with Quinoa, Chicken Breast or Tri tip.
Add to this an order of STONEFIRE’s famous Sandy’s Cookie which is a delicious oatmeal cookie with heath bar, chocolate chips and walnuts….. YUM!
STONEFIRE offers many sandwich options that are a tasty and convenient way to please a small group of friends kicking off the summer with some fun in the sun.